My company is not based in the US, but we have US-based contractors. Do we need to do anything?

Article author
James Doman-Pipe
  • Updated

No. If your company is based outside of the US, then you have nothing to worry about! You have no requirements to report contractor payments to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.