It's important to remember that before speaking to an employee about a possible termination, you must submit a termination request on Remote. This will allow us to review the details based on the employee's country of residence, relevant probation, and notice periods and then advise on the way forward.
This article will cover:
Start termination request:
- Go to the
- Click on the
- Select the name of the employee that you would like to terminate.
- From the request type drop down, choose
- You will be shown a short guide on the termination process. Once you've finished reading the guide, click on
Start termination request.
Fill out termination request form
The termination request form is broken up into 4 stages. Each stage has to be completed before you can advance to the next stage. In Stage 1, you can mark the termination request as confidential. By doing this the request is only visible to the Company Owner and the Super Admin who created the request.
- To begin, you will need to fill out the employee's details then click on
Go to termination details.
- Once you get to Stage 4 and you've verified that the information you provided is correct, click on
Submit termination request.
Processing a termination request
Submitting the form starts the termination process. It may take up to 5 business days for us to provide you with sound advice to guide you through the next steps.
The employee will not receive a notification when you submit a termination request. They will receive a termination letter only after we have finalized the details with you. Please review Termination overview for more information regarding the termination process.