When the details of an employee's contract need to be changed, a request for these changes needs to be made on Remote. This allows us to track changes more efficiently.
Contract amendment changes include:
- Change in job title
- Change in salary or salary structure
- Change in salary currency (if applicable)
- Change in contract type (e.g from a fixed-term to an indefinite contract)
- Change in the job description, etc
How to submit a contract amendment request
To create a contract amendment request, you will need to go to the employee's profile from the
- Go to the
Teamtab and click on the employee's profile.
- From the employee's profile, click on the
- When you click on the
Contract Amendmentbutton, it will prompt you to fill out the details of this change.
- We have included a disclaimer which explains that these changes, once implemented, are binding and replace conflicting terms in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- You can preview the changes before submitting the request. When the request has been submitted, we will kickstart the process internally.
Once we receive your request, we will create and share an amendment letter with the employee. If there's an error in the details you submitted, please reach out to email@example.com or your assigned Customer Success Manager for further assistance.