We begin to process salary payments around the 20th of the month because employees in most countries get paid on the 25th. By receiving payment for this invoice within the 14-day terms, we mitigate any cash flow concerns.
At Remote, we collect payment for your payroll upfront through a 2-step invoicing process:
- On the 1st working day of the month, we issue a Pre-funding invoice.
- This is used to cover payroll costs for the month.
- You have 14 days to make payment.
- Around the 5th of the following month, after analyzing your actual costs for the billing period:
- If your Pre-funding invoice amount was lower than the actual costs incurred, we will issue a Reconciliation invoice for you to pay the difference; you will have 14 days to make payment.
- If your Pre-funding invoice amount was higher than the actual costs incurred, we will issue a Reconciliation Credit to be applied to your next invoice.
- If your Pre-funding invoice amount exactly matches the expenses incurred during that billing period, we will issue a 0 total reconciliation invoice, and no further action is required on your end.
Note: If you incur charges for any value-added services (i.e. off-payslip costs) like health checks, termination and legal fees, and a-la-carte mobility services, these will be invoiced separately on the 1st of the following month and due within 14 days.