When the details of an employee's contract/employment agreement need to be changed, a request for these changes needs to be made on Remote. This allows us to track changes more efficiently.
Employment agreement amendments include:
- Change in job title
- Change in salary or salary structure
- Change in salary currency (if applicable)
- Change in contract type (e.g from a fixed-term to an indefinite contract)
- Change in the job description, etc
How to submit an employment agreement request
To create a contract amendment request:.
- Go to the
- Click on the
- Select the name of the employee whose contract you want to change.
- Click on
Employment Agreement amendment.
- This will prompt you to fill out the details of this change.
- If you have previously signed a Service Level Agreement (SLA), we have included a disclaimer which explains that these changes, once implemented, are binding and replace conflicting terms in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- You can preview the changes before submitting the request. When you've submitted the request, we will kick-start the process internally. You will also receive an email with the details of your request.
If there's an error in the details you submitted or need to follow up, you can comment on the details page or respond to the email. While we process your request, the status of your request will change to
In Review. Once the amendment letter has been sent and signed (if necessary), the status of your request will update to