As a contractor, when you've been invited to Remote by your employer, you will receive an email notification. Getting set up on Remote is straightforward and seamless.
- When you receive the invite via email, you will be asked to create a password for your account.
- Once this is done, you will proceed to fill out your personal details and also perform a Know Your Customer (KYC). This allows us to verify your identity.
- When you have completed all your onboarding tasks, you will be able to return to your dashboard.
- From your dashboard, the first thing you want to do is add a withdrawal method so you can start submitting your invoices in no time.
See also: How to create a Stripe Connect account
- As a contractor on Remote, you can: